Table of Contents
Installing the plugins is just like installing other WordPress plugins. If you don’t know how to install plugins, please review the two options below:
Install by ZIP File #
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Add New’ under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Select ‘Upload Plugin’ from the set of links at the top of the page (the second link)
- From here, browse for the zip file included in your plugin purchase titled ‘whols-pro-1.0.0-installable.zip’ and click the ‘Install Now’ button
- Once installation is complete, activate the plugin to enable its features.
Install by FTP #
- Unzip the ‘whols-pro-1.0.0-installable.zip’ first and then upload the folder to the plugins directory of your WordPress install (/WORDPRESS-DIRECTORY/wp-content/plugins/) [e.g. www.yourdomain.com/wp-content/plugins/]
- From your WordPress dashboard, choose ‘Installed Plugins’ option under the ‘Plugins’ category
- Locate the newly added plugin and click on the ‘Activate’ link to enable its features.
Powered by BetterDocs